Treated wastewater is water, either domestic or industrial, that has undergone treatment. They are then reused for other purposes and have the following characteristics:
- Low level of dissolved oxygen.
- Contain many microorganisms.
- Relatively high level of residual chlorine.
- Cloudy or yellowish water color.
- High organic concentration.
- High level of N and P nutrients.
Treated wastewater can be used for the following purposes:
- Watering plants/park where community contact is not limited.
- Watering plants/park where community contact is limited.
- Toilet flushing, firefighting water, air conditioner and street watering.
- Foundation compaction, dust control, water spray for cleaning, soil compaction.
- Lakes, fountains where community contact is unlimited.
- Lakes, fountains where community contact is limited; extension or artificial formation of flow.
- Cooling water.
Treatment technologies for treated wastewater shall vary depending on the reuse purposes, requirements for quality, stability, etc.
To learn more about treatment technologies and solutions for water treatment systems, please CONTACT US via our hotline at: +84 903 000 650
for support, advice and quotation.